| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pana, Il in October is mild at 13.2 °C (55.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.3 °C (45.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 72.6mm (2.9in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:28 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Pana, Il October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Pana, Il, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Pana, Il:
- Danville, Il, Usa - 114.7 kms (71.3 miles) NE
- Urbana, Il, Usa - 114.7 kms (71.3 miles) NE
- Decatur, Il, Usa - 68.3 kms (42.4 miles) N
- Paris, Il, Usa - 114.7 kms (71.3 miles) NE
- Windsor, Il, Usa - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) S
- Palestine, Il, Usa - 102.6 kms (63.8 miles) ESE
- Hillsboro, Il, Usa - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) S