| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pana, Il in November is a little cool at 6.6 °C (43.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.6 °C (34.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish. Just 85.3mm (3.4in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 9:35 long and the longest day is 10:26 long with an average length of 9:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Pana, Il November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Pana, Il, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Pana, Il:
- Danville, Il, Usa - 114.7 kms (71.3 miles) NE
- Urbana, Il, Usa - 114.7 kms (71.3 miles) NE
- Decatur, Il, Usa - 68.3 kms (42.4 miles) N
- Paris, Il, Usa - 114.7 kms (71.3 miles) NE
- Windsor, Il, Usa - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) S
- Palestine, Il, Usa - 102.6 kms (63.8 miles) ESE
- Hillsboro, Il, Usa - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) S