| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pana, Il in August is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 85.9mm (3.4in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 14:13 long with an average length of 13:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Pana, Il August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Pana, Il, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Pana, Il:
- Danville, Il, Usa - 114.7 kms (71.3 miles) NE
- Urbana, Il, Usa - 114.7 kms (71.3 miles) NE
- Decatur, Il, Usa - 68.3 kms (42.4 miles) N
- Paris, Il, Usa - 114.7 kms (71.3 miles) NE
- Windsor, Il, Usa - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) S
- Palestine, Il, Usa - 102.6 kms (63.8 miles) ESE
- Hillsboro, Il, Usa - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) S